A typical consultation for an average residential property includes the following:
• Identification of trees, shrubs, and other plants according to genus, species, and common name.
• Identify tree structural defects--weak branch attachment, branch end weight, decay, co-dominancy, girdling roots.
• Address horticultural compatibility issues such as water, sunlight, and fertility needs, and ultimate size for the space.
• Identify soil-related problems, including nutrient deficiency, water lack or excess, drainage and compaction.
• Identify plant pests and diseases.
• Recommend solutions and treatments to correct identified problems.
• sbvc photos
RETURN to home page
Page under construction